This article is to support all businesses that want to use Cryptio as a sub-ledger for all their Coinbase Commerce transactions.
The Coinbase Commerce API lets you track all payments made in and out of your business/merchant account. It also automatically pulls all contacts making it faster for your accounting firm to process each transaction.
To add your API keys, follow the steps :
1. Go to your Coinbase Commerce account
2. Click on 'Settings' on your account page
3. Under the API keys sub-section click 'Create an API key'
4. Once you have created the API key copy it, so you can import it directly into Cryptio
5. Open the Imports page, click on Import on the top right, select Coinbase Commerce, paste the API Key and click Create.