The type of subscription you have will determine how many workspaces you have. The exception to this is if you are an accountant where you may have access to multiple workspaces.
Simple instructions to manage and create a workspace in Cryptio:
Step 1: Navigate to the top left of the screen and click on your company name and then select Manage Workspaces.
Step 2: This will then take you to the workspaces page, here you should select + Workspace.
Step 3: You can then customize your workspace depending on your preferred configuration:
- The first step would be to name the workspace
- Then write a short description of the workspace - eg, 'account 1' or 'my wallet'
- You can then select a currency - we offer a huge variety and you can always change this later on by editing your workspace!
- Next, you select a timezone. This will be active across your entire Workspace and in your reports, see more about why this is important here.
- Finally, you need to select the Cost basis methodology. Here you have a few options depending on the type of accounting method you would like to use, and how many wallets you have.