How to add your API keys
The Coinbase API lets you track your balances in real-time and get your transaction history. To get exhaustive transaction history, you need to add also your transaction history files. Once it's done, new transactions will come up automatically through the API.
- Go to your Coinbase account menu on the top right.
- Go to 'Settings'
- Click on 'API Access' and 'New API Key'.
- IMPORTANT: once you're on the API page on Coinbase, select 'all' for the first section and select all permissions ending by ": read" (see below). This allows us to have read-only access to your Coinbase account.
- You now have received your API Key and API Secret Key with the given permissions.
To add your API Keys on Cryptio, follow these steps
- Go to 'Imports' from the menu
- Click on 'Import', then choose 'Coinbase'
- Copy-paste the API Key and the Secret key into the right fields
- Click on Create