How to add your API keys
The Binance API lets you track your balances in real time as well as lets you import your deposits, withdrawals, and spot trading transaction history.
To add your API keys, follow the steps :
- Go to your Binance account
- Click on your account on the top right and then click on API Management
Give a name to your API keys and click on 'Create API'
Click on Edit restrictions on the top right. Then disable "Enable Spot & Margin Trading". Click Save.
It is very important to keep the keys 'read-only' so that no one can trade or withdraw funds from your account.
- Navigate back to Cryptio. Click on 'Imports' on the side navigation bar
- Select + Import and find Binance under Exchanges.
- Then copy/paste your API key and secret key into the pop-up box.
- Click Connect.