⚡ Cryptio is now able to accommodate IP whitelisting needs.
⚠️ Existing Cryptio x BitGo users will have to generate a new API key using the provided IP address (see below). A new import is not necessary. Users should use the "update credentials" feature. Importing BitGo API Access Token, allows you to have all of your balances displayed in one location in Cryptio.
The BitGo Access Token works as an API that once imported into Cryptio will let you track your balances and past transactions, and it will automatically update.
Note: The term Access Token refers to an API Key.
To obtain an Access Token / API key from BitGo, follow the steps :
- Login to the BitGo UI (app.bitgo.com)
- Navigate to the Account Settings page.
- Navigate to the Develop Options section.
- Choose the Access Token option - Create a long-lived API Access tokens
To create a BitGo Access Token (API Key), follow these steps:
Give the API Access Token a memorable name.
Jump all the way down to “IP Addresses Allowed”. Here, you need to type Cryptio's IP address. The IP address is
22.214.171.124(updated Oct 2023).
Please also make sure that you assign the correct Permission to the API.
(All View permissions should be selected)
Read & Agree to the Terms of Conditions
Click Add Access Token!
Awesome you have successfully created your Bitgo Access token!
To import your BitGo Access Token address in Cryptio, follow these steps:
- Copy the API Access Token
- Login to the Cryptio UI (https://app.cryptio.co)
- Navigate to the Imports page, click +Import and select BitGO
- Paste the API Access Token in the field titled API key
- Click Create!