Check out all the new features in Cryptio
🚀 Major feature updates
- Assets module - Holistic overview of all asset holdings. It empowers users to organize their digital assets effectively, streamlining processes, and gaining deeper insights into their portfolio. Asset clustering feature allows users to create customized categories or "clusters" based on unique criteria. By grouping similar tokens together, users can simplify portfolio tracking, enhance analysis, and make data-driven decisions with ease.
- Smart Contract Functions module - A powerful feature that allows the use of smart contract events to label your transactions. See the list of Function IDs present in your transactions history, observe the underlying transactions to understand the nature of a function, and build a Label Rule with it.
- Audit Readiness Controls - Manage completeness and accuracy with a robust user audit trail within the Controls and Risk module (Enterprise only).
- Segregation of Duties - Assign preparer and reviewer for each test and sign off each conducted test (Enterprise only).
- DeFi portfolio Allocation and Related Transaction view - Helps guarantee your DeFi transaction history is complete by comparing on-chain transactions in Cryptio with third-party data (similar to a sanity check just for DeFi).
- Blockchains - Polygon zkEVM, Stacks, BitcoinCash, Moonbeam, Moonriver, Cronos, Hedera and PulseChain
- Exchanges - Crypto.com, FalconX and CryptoOrange
💫 Feature improvements
- Spam Treatment - Ignore spam in Balances & Prices Sanity Check metrics to get a better idea of your data hygiene.
- New transaction filter - filter for assets based on the number of units (Range Volume). Powerful filter capability could be used along with Range Fiat, which filters assets based on the fiat value.
- Supporting Optimism in NFT module - See all your Optimism NFTs along with Ethereum and Polygon based in one module.
For any questions, our Customer Support team is here to help.