👋 Welcome! Here's a brief guide on how to import all transactions from Bybit.com onto your Cryptio workspace using an API Key.
Step 1: Locate Your Bybit.com API Key
Start by logging into your Bybit account.
- Log Into Your Bybit Account - After logging in, you can hover over the human icon on the top right corner of your trading page, and go to “Account & Settings”.
- Locate the 'API Management' page - Once you are on the Security Page, you will see different tabs, click the 'API Management' tab.
- Click 'Create New Key' - On the 'API Management' page, find the 'Create New Key' button located on the left side.
- Configure API Key Settings - All new API Keys will by default have "Read Only”.
- Enter Google Authenticator 2FA and Confirm
- You have successfully created your API key! (The new API key will be generated and displayed. Remember, your Secret Key will not be shown again, so store these keys securely.)
Note: Always remember to store these keys securely and avoid sharing them. If you want additional security, consider enabling IP restrictions. If you believe your API keys have been compromised, delete the current key and generate a new one.
Step 2: Import Your Bybit Transactions to Cryptio
Start by logging into your Cryptio workspace.
- Log into your Cryptio workspace
- Go to the Imports tab
- Select Exchanges (or directly type in Bybit in the search bar)
- Click on the 'Bybit' block
- Give a name for the import which will be showcased throughout the app as your wallet name.
- Enter your API key and API secret details
- Choose import date range (the default is to fetch the complete history)
- Begin the import process by clicking on 'Create'. Your transactions will start importing directly.
Step 3: Verify Your Transactions
Ensure that your transactions from Bybit have been successfully imported. If you find any discrepancies, recheck your API settings in Bybit and repeat the import process.
Step 4: View Your Bybit Transactions in Cryptio
- On the Imports page, locate the Bybit line
- Click on the transaction number on the Bybit line. This will transfer you to the 'Transactions' tab.
- You will now be able to see all of your Bybit transactions on your Cryptio workspace.
👉 Have a question? Click the
? at the bottom right for more guides, or to send us a message.