Get the list of all the transactions that have been imported manually into Cryptio for auditability purposes.
What is a Manual Transactions report?
Sometimes users will need to manually import transactions or information onto Cryptio, for instance:
- the user would like to import off-chain wallet and activities;
- import wallet transactions that Cryptio doesn't have integration with.
In order to help our users track these custom wallets, the Manual Transactions report can be generated.
This report not only helps streamline the process of extracting custom wallet activities but also reduces friction points when facing audits, because auditors would require a clear audit trail on custom wallets.
Generate the Manual Transactions report in a few steps:
- Go to the Reports page
- Click on the + Report button, and a drawer will emerge
- Find module Audit trail & reconciliation reports
- Select Manual Transactions export
- Identify the Wallets you want to include. The default selection includes all.
- Choose the date range or include a complete history
- Click Create
- The report will appear on the page and click the download icon under the Action column
How to read the report
The report has a similar structure to all other Cryptio reports with key information summarising all transaction information related to the custom wallet(s).
- Order type
- Incoming, outgoing asset and fee detailed information
- Transaction hash
- Wallet name