Get all your transactions with an adjusted custom price in one for auditability purposes.
What is a manual price tracker report?
Cryptio users have the ability to insert prices manually and they mostly do that when:
- Cryptio pricing doesn’t price for a low-cap asset/spam, scam, etc.
- Users have a use case where they don’t track the fair market value (OTC).
In order to help our users track the adjustment and manual interventions, the Manual Prices Tracker report can be generated.
This report not only helps streamline the process of extracting transactions with custom prices but also reduces friction points when facing audits, because auditors would require a clear audit trail on manual prices.
Generate the Manual Price Tracker report following the simple steps below:
- Go to the Reports page
- Click on the + Report button, and a drawer will emerge
- Find module Audit trail & reconciliation reports
- Select Manual prices tracker
- Identify the Asset and Wallets you want to include. The default selection includes all.
- Choose the date range or include a complete history
- Select the preferred report format - CSV or xlsx
- Click Create
- The report will appear on the page and click the download icon under the Action column
How to read the report
The report has a similar structure to all other Cryptio reports with key information on:
- Order type
- Incoming, outgoing asset and fee detailed information
What is useful for the user to check are the columns on:
- Incoming custom price
- Outgoing custom price
- Fee custom price