Using Cryptio’s EVM multi-chain connector, track all your wallet activities across Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatible blockchains.
You can input an EVM address and it detects the chains on which the address has been active for the chains we support (V1; more to come in V2 read below). Then it imports all the chains at once and dispatches them to the relevant wallet sources.
Import data from all EVM chains using your wallet in 6 steps:
- Copy your public wallet/contract address
- Go to Cryptio and navigate to the 'Imports' page, then click on '+ Imports' in the left menu.
- Search for EVM multi-chains
Name your wallet and paste the wallet address in the 'address' field.
⚠️ Please keep in mind the name of your wallet will be part of all metadata associated with transactions across the app, reports, and even your main-ledger accounting software.
💡Now you can see all the EVM chains your wallet is interacting with and also if it has been imported or not.
- Choose the date range or include a complete history of your entire wallet.
💡You can import both wallet addresses as well as contract addresses.
- Click Create and your data will be imported directly.
Besides expanding the scope of EVM chain support, it will also detect activity on EVM chains we don’t have a direct connector yet. This will allow users to know which requires manual intervention (CSV import). List of tested EVM chains:
- Oasis Emerald