So you’ve imported, classified, and mapped your transactions.
💡 If you haven’t done these three things, please follow the steps here first before reading the rest of this article:
- Step 1: Importing Transactions - on-chain, exchanges, or custody
- Step 2: Classifying Transactions - labeling and contact identification
- Step 3: Mapping Accounts to Transactions
Once you’ve done that, take a look at your Transactions page.
The image above is a snapshot of the Transactions page after completing part of the steps mentioned in 1-3. To fully complete this page, users need to:
- Update missing prices or review the Troubleshooting section to resolve any further issues
- Check out the 'Need review' tab to complete all remaining tasks
Also, note that in Cryptio, we have simple and complex transactions. We explain what these are and how to deal with them later in the Complex transactions article.